Key Contacts

Crowhurst Parish Watch

It is run by: John Doust (

In an emergency – Call 999

To report an incident – Call 101

To report a suspicious incident – Email


To report flytipping in progress call Surrey Police on 999.

In other cases:

  • Report it promptly to Tandridge District Council online using their flytipping report form.
  • Call Tandridge District Council, in confidence, on 01883 722000.
  • Call the Environment Agency on 0800 807060 if there is a serious pollution risk or a major incident.
  • Call Surrey County Council on 0300 200 1003 if the fly-tipping is blocking a road.

Appeals for information

Visit Tandridge District Council’s ‘Flytipping – can you help?’ page for information on fly-tipping.


Tandridge Council – Main Page

Tandridge Council – Planning

Tandridge Council – Recycling and Waste